STEP TOWARDS REBUILDING (RESTRUCTURING / REGAINING) INDIA …
Non-Political / Non-Religious / Youth Regeneration Development Movement
Pilot Project In Kerala - Proposal
THOSE WHO CAN BE PART OF THIS PROJECT BY CREATING THE WORKING GROUP IN THEIR NATIVE Village / City / Pachayath
may please email with details of contact person / profile etc.. / contact for clarifications
9400105373 / firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Take (through selection test / academic / financial merit / demerit) 8th class students for intensive coaching (supplementary - on holidays / leisure time) till they reach 12th class. -
Each year a batch of 100 may add to make it as a continuous program. Train them for the Model Citizens. Educate them through E-/Net- Learning.
2. Provide extra coaching in Soft Skill / Life Skill for 9th to 12th class - Specific selected aspiring group). Mold them towards Higher Goals.
3. Inspire Graduate Students to play Social Responsible Activity / Drive them to Higher Learning.
4. HR / Life / Soft Skill Training.
5. Teachers / Tutors / Trainers Training Sessions – centralized location periodically
6. Create a centre for Good Communicative English
Create good - socially committed - leaders / administrators / judiciaries / doctors / scientists / engineers / Entrepreneurs etc.
A centre with Office, 2 Class Rooms for 100, Computer centre.
Coordinator : A Social Worker (Young and Dynamic) for Coordination (could be an MBA/MSW from Science/Technology background)
Faculty (Tutors) shall be Young Graduate / Post-Graduate Students on Volunteer / Less payment.
Guest Faculty / on call / invitation / Visits - Celebrated who shall give Direction / Educate at High Profile knowledge
Advisory / Controlling Body
A group of People who shall make sure the facility / Creating Contacts / Supporting the day to day affair / help in selection process / take care of guests / give publicity etc.
Payment / Budget - FIRST YEAR. (Shall multiply in years for FIVE FOLD)
Infrastructure could be a rented Building / In due course an owned one. (Cost could be around Rs.20,000 X 12) = 240,000
Tutors shall be paid @Rs.200 per hour. 2 class rooms for 50 each.
Guest Faculty shall be paid @Rs.1000 per hour. Single session for 100.
120 Working days (normal leisure / holidays) X 6 hours (Guest Faculty : Tutor ratio 5:1 = @Rs.3000 for 6 = make average Rs.500/=) = 60,000
Salary + Material cost / Computer / E-material / Hospitality for Guests / Support for needy etc. = 200,000
Annual Budget of Rs.500, 000 (this can be shared among the 50% paid seat @Rs.1000/= per month)